It is no secret that we are living in some tough economic times. In leiu of financial gifts (or in addition to), we encourage you to look and see if you may have some items laying around your office, your house, or your workshop that may be able to be put to use for the success of this ministry.
As a 501c3 organization, you will benefit from the tax advantages. As a ministry, we will benefit from whatever items you are willing to donate. Even items that we may not be able to use to perform our specific tasks can be auctioned on E-Bay and other sites to help raise the necessary funding.
May God speak to you as you seek the Lord in prayer for direction on how best to support this ministry, His ministry.
Listed below are some of our more specific needs:
- Airline Miles to assist with travel
- Volunteer Webmaster to upate and modernize this website.
- Larger PA sound system for supporting larger events ($1800)
- Christian Music Karaoke CD's and CDG's ($20 each)
- Vinyl wrap our existing ministry trailer to highlight the ministry and SERRMON. ($850)
- Laptop computer for use while ministering on the road ($700)
- Color printer for making brochures, flyers, and bulletins ($300)
- EZ-Up portable shelter ($150 each)
- Stackable or folding chairs to support outdoor ministry efforts ($15 each)
- Portable tent to conduct chapel outside for larger groups
- Pick-up truck, Suburban, Excursion, or similar large truck to pull our trailer
- Enclosed or open car hauler in reasonably good shape
- Racing Memorabilia that can be auctioned off or used as give aways
- Bibles, tracts, handouts
- Christian Books
- ...just about anything else of value
As a reminder, 100% of your donation is put towards ministry expenses or our Kids Racing for Life program and it fully tax deductable.
No money is used to support any racing or race car related expenses.